Thursday, June 7, 2012

Finding Franki

I've been away from the blogosphere for too long!  Been busy getting my house and yard ready for market ... the "for sale" sign just went up last Saturday.  Right now, I'm just trying to find Franki ... 


I think I may have spotted her ...


Whatcha doin' back there, Franki Blue? ...


Seems there is nothing like an overgrown Viburnum shrub when it comes to shade.  :-)


"He wa'n't no common dog, he wa'n't no mongrel; he was a composite. A composite dog is a dog that is made up of all the valuable qualities that's in the dog breed—kind of a syndicate; and a mongrel is made up of all riffraff that's left over."
~Mark Twain

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots of Frankie and of course I love the Twain quote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twain is great, isn't he? Timeless. Someone I would have liked to sit down and just listened to as he talked.

      Delete
    2. Wouldnt that have been something!

      Delete
  2. Looks like Frankie could be a Lab X Weimaraner. Beautiful dog :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Feedback are always welcome, as long as you follow one rule: Be the person your dog thinks you are (or cat, bunny, ferret, horse ...)